BravectoUp to 12-week protection against fleas and ticks in an oral chew.
The active substance of Bravecto, fluralaner, a new ectoparasiticide belonging to the isoxazoline group, is systemically active against fleas and ticks (black legged tick, American dog tick, and brown dog tick), delivering protection for up to 12 full weeks. It also kills lone star ticks for eight weeks. Presented in a highly palatable flavored chew that dogs accept readily.
- Consistent, broad-spectrum and long-lasting efficacy against both fleas and ticks
- Kills 100% of newly arriving fleas within 24 hours for 12 weeks
- Kills three tick species for 12 weeks
- Rapid onset of action and speed of kill
- Starts killing fleas within two hours after administration
- Kills 100% of fleas within 12 hours of dosing
- Maximizes owner compliance while reducing protection gaps that can occur with monthly remedies
- Available by veterinary prescription only